Sunday, October 19, 2014

Top 10 Halloween Candy

With Halloween right around the corner and almost too many Buzzfeed articles to count, I thought I’d weigh in on my Top 10 Favorite Halloween Candy to get while trick or treating (and also that I enjoy now).  

10. M&M’s- The snack size bags of M&M’s just don't cut it for me. I love M&M’s but only in large quantities.

9. Whoppers- I love Whoppers, but I don’t like that they only come in packs of three. What’s up with that!? Where’s the carton?

8. 3 Musketeers- Sometimes 3 Musketeers are a little bland for me. If I need a quick chocolate fix though, this will hit the spot.  

7. Twix- Two bites and you’re done with this tiny candy bar. But, if your lucky enough to snag a full size Twix, consider yourself lucky.

6. Take 5- Pretzels in a candy bar definitely satisfy my craving for sweet and salty. However, these are a little more expensive, so they were hard to come by.

5. Pull & Peel Twizzlers- Obviously these are way better than the regular Twizzlers. You can tie these ones in knots and play with your food!

4. Hershey Mini Bars (Krackel, Mr. Goodbar, Hershey’s Dark)- If you get a handful of these on Trick or Treat night, it’s a great night. All of these candy bars are fantastic.

3. Milky Way Midnight- Even though I am not a huge fan of Milky Way bars, I seem to love these mini dark chocolate bars!

2. Kit Kat- Kit Kat’s are just classic. Nothing beats a good Kit Kat. Period.

1. Reese’s Pumpkins- Reese’s are my favorite candy, so the fact that they come in pumpkin, tree and egg form makes me feel festive.



What was your favorite candy to get as a kid? What's your favorite candy now?

3 comments:

  1. Kelly,
    I thought your list of favorite Halloween candies was interesting because it looks a lot different than my list would. I definitely agree with your number one pick; You can't go wrong with Reese's Pumpkins. However, I would leave out Whoppers, Take 5, Milky Way Midnight and Pull & Peel Twizzlers. I don't care for any of those candies, and I don't like dark chocolate or the consistency and taste of Pull & Peel Twizzlers. Not to rain on your parade, but I think the world would be a better place if Pull & Peel Twizzlers didn't exist. We seem to have very different tastes when it comes to candy so maybe we would be able to work out a lot of candy trades if we ever go Trick or Treating together! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reese's Pumpkins are my favorite! They are full of so much more peanut butter than the regular ones which makes them even better tasting! It's interesting seeing some of your top candy picks. My list would be a little bit different, but Kit Kat's and Reese's are definitely at the top of my list as well. ;) Good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, as I am scrolling through your blogs, I see the word "candy." Of course it caught my attention! I am so glad you shared your favorite Halloween candies. It is such a festive topic to blog about. Although, I do not agree with your number one choice, I respect it completely. Even though my last name is Reese, I have never been a fan of Reese's candy

    ReplyDelete