Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sister Week

This past week was one of my favorite weeks of fall semester. It was Tau Beta Sigma’s Sister Week! As I mentioned in one of my first blog posts, I am involved with TBS, the band sorority on campus. Our main goal is to serve the bands, but we also like to have fun too!

Sister Week is our first big chance to recruit new members. So, there was an event every night with the final event on Sunday to allow the potential members to see what we do and what we are like.

Some of the events include game night, kindergarten night (always a hit!) and minute to win it games. On Friday, we, along with other members of the marching band, played at the Elmcroft Senior Living Center in Lima. It was fun to watch the residents sing and tap their feet to the songs.

To conclude Sister Week, we hold a Rose Tea on Sunday. I always enjoy this event the most because I get to talk with the other people at my table and play a fun game with them. It’s also nice to dress up after a long week!

I’d say this year Sister Week was very successful! I’m glad my last Sister Week was a great one.
My Little and G-Little

No comments:

Post a Comment