Thursday, November 20, 2014

#GMM

Good Mythical Morning!
This is what I hear every time I watch a Rhett and Link video. For those of you who don’t know, Rhett and Link are a comedic YouTube duo. They have done a wide variety of things, including writing, directing and producing a documentary, partnering with local businesses to make commercials, writing and producing songs, releasing a clothing line and producing five videos a week on their morning talk show, Good Mythical Morning.


I recently started watching Rhett and Link videos because I saw them on Grace Helbig’s podcast. I’m so glad I did. I am a huge fan of Good Mythical Morning and watch it every day when it comes out. So, here are my top 5 GMM episodes.

5. Ice Cream Sandwich Challenge- Rhett and Link do a bunch of challenges like “Will it Taco?,” “Will it Pumpkin Spice?” and “Will it Cereal?” but this one is definitely my favorite. They try ice cream sandwiches with cheddar cheese, lettuce, seaweed and melted crayons.

4. The What If? Game ft. Daniel Radcliffe- Sometimes Rhett and Link have guests on GMM and the best (and probably most famous) was Daniel Radcliffe.

3. World’s Hottest Pepper Challenge- Carolina Reaper- As the title suggests, Rhett and Link eat the Carolina Reaper then wait 10 minutes before any relief from dairy products or anything. It may look like they are acting, but they are most definitely not.

2. The Floor is Lava (Game)- I love this video because every time they say “The floor is lava!” I just start laughing. They also relive their road trip from North Carolina to California and share how they kept the trip interesting.


1. Rhett and Link Join Blue Man Group- Rhett and Link go behind the scenes of a Blue Man Group show and play “Fancy” on a PVC instrument. Definitely worth a watch!

1 comment:

  1. I always am looking for something to peak my interest and I love comedic videos. I STILL play the floor is lava game so that was so funny to me. Thanks for sharing with the blogosphere, at least those who haven't heard of them yet.

    ReplyDelete