Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up

Happy Saturday!
To try and keep up my blog, I'm going to start doing a "Week Wrap Up." This will include any number of YouTube videos, songs, funny websites, and anything interesting I've come across during the week. Here are my YouTube-heavy picks this week! Hopefully I'll come up with a better name for this too...


Hozier-Acoustic Take me to Church 
I know, I know. We all know and love and are kind of getting tired of this song. But, this video gives it new life and is definitely worth a listen. 


Buzzfeed's "Mexicans try Taco Bell for the first time"
I love a good Buzzfeed video, and I love this series that they do. Also check out the "Chinese people try Panda Express." 


Miranda Sings- Thinking Out Loud 
I've just recently become a "Mir-fan-da" and gotten hooked on watching her videos. She has a very different type of humor that's not for everyone, but I think she is just hilarious. Here is her cover of Ed Sheeran's "Thinking Out Loud."

Bonus: The real Ed Sheeran music video. Also a great watch. 


Check in next week for my picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment