Thursday, March 26, 2015

(Two) Week Wrap Up

Here are my video picks from the last two weeks!

Catchprase on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon- This is hands down the most exciting game of Catchprase I've seen on The Tonight Show.


Are You Gonna Eat That?- Rhett and Link- This is Rhett and Link's new song after a few month long break on their other channel. They have come back in full force with this hilarious song!

Will it Shoe?- Rhett and Link- On Good Mythical Morning this week, Rhett and Link went on the journey to find out if different materials will 'shoe.' I love when they pretend they are 80 years old and have to hold each other up. 

Behind the Scenes Photo Shoot for "On the Town"- When I went to New York City over Christmas, my family saw "On the Town" and it was one of my highlights of the trip. Broadway.com did a special photo shoot with the three male leads and four dancers in the show. I loved seeing this behind the scenes footage!



Ew! with Ariana Grande- Another Jimmy Fallon original and classic- Ew! This time, Ariana Grande joins him. My favorite part is watching her and Jimmy 'break' and laugh. 

St. Patrick's Day Bonus- Seth Meyers gets drunk at a bar in NYC. Hilarity ensues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment